Saturday, February 2, 2008

Valentine Wish!

I need your help to Cheer a Child! Make polymer clay embellished greeting cards to send to children going through treatments because of sickness or disease.

A friend of mine held a party last weekend and invited everyone to learn a little about polymer clay. I taught them the basics and they each made a card to donate to kids who need a smile. It was a lot of fun! I was able to spread the fun of "playing with clay" and help kids smile all in one afternoon. Everyone had a lot of fun and several have asked me to teach a class again. Who knows, this may be the start of the "Poly Clay Play Class" party plan...even more fun than a Tupperware Party!! LOL

Host a party of your own and send cards to help reach our goal by Valentine's Day!!!

Visit http://www.polyclayplay.com/LoveLetters and join the challenge!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me an email.

No comments: