Friday, May 18, 2012

Wow... 2010 was the last time I posted.  I guess I should do a little updating here! lol

I am so tickled that Poly Clay Play turned 6 in April... and even more tickled that I still LOVE my job.  When I think back about how much Poly Clay Play has changed and grown I am amazed.  Wow, time flies when you are having fun.

Since the last time I posted, I have done very little to my FB page... another area I need to update... but I have been having great fun with my Pinterest Boards.  Take a minute to browse but be very careful!  It is really very easy to let time get away from you when you start going through pictures and clicking here and there.  It reminds me of when I first learned about the Internet way back in 1998.  I am not intimidated like I was then but I am amazed at all the places you can go and how much fun it is to explore!

Okay folks, it is time to get back to claying... to see what I am up to in that area, join the club and get all the projects I create each month.

Happy Poly Clay Playing!!

No comments: