Sunday, October 14, 2007

More things to keep me busy...hmmm I will have to give up sleeping!

1.) OK...Mark and I found our first Geocache. It took a couple of times to figure out our handheld GPS but 3rd time's the charm. You can read more about it at www.pcpgeo.com Click on Our Adventures.

2.) I am launching an ATC Swap...Artist Trading Card...it should be great fun! The club members get a tutorial of one to make and in the Freebie's there will be a free tutorial posted some time today for a very simple ATC...just to give you an idea of how to start if you are like I was and don't have a clue. www.polyclayplay.com/Free.htm There will also be a basic guide to ATC's there.

OK...I haven't had lunch and it is after 4 PM...I need a snack until dinner! LOL

Just wanted to share what's new.

Happy Poly Clay Playing!
Trish

No comments: