Friday, October 5, 2007

What's New? Geocaching and ATC's

Since coming back from my retreat, I have been playing catch up! I am almost there! Wooo Whoooo!!

PCPGeo


In the last few days, I have done research on a couple of topics. One being Geocaching as I mentioned in the last notes. I plan to make a tutorial on making your own Signature Item to be placed in caches. I made one of my own, although I already know that it will evolve. You can see it at www.pcpgeo.com. I would love to see other polymer clay Signature's and post them for everyone to see. If you or someone you know is interested in Geocaching, send them to the site! If you make your own clay Signature's, send me a photo and I will post it.

The other research I have done is a result of the suggestion of a newer club member to add a project for ATC's to the Club. I think it would be grand fun to host an ATC Swap. In case you don't know, ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. The rules are short...
1) They must be exchanged, NOT sold!
2) They must be 2 ½ X 3 ½ inch or 64 X 89 mm in size.

Type in Artist Trading Cards Polymer Clay in a search engine and you will get links to see lots of samples!

OK...enough gabbing, time to get back to work.

Don't forget to check out pcpgeo.com

Happy Poly Clay Playing,
Trish

No comments: